Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest OVER 40 Female BB's

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Ruthie Luccesi. 43 years old and hot as hell. Love that choker on her in the first picture.
    your not wrong there, bobt! I love the thong shot, more gorgeous Ruthie Lucchesi pix!

Last edited by Amazon Lover; April 22nd, 2008 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Lover View Post
    Great pick of Carla, love her legs!
    not only are her legs perfectly shaped, massive and full of wonderful veins (left leg inner thigh): broad shoulders and arms, slight striations on her pecs, a really good six - no - eight pack as a midsection. the only weak point is her back.

on that pic, carla is very close to perfection.

54 year old Joan Lopez, one of the women featured on "Secret Lives of Women" on WE Tv tuesday night about female bodybuilders, she is natural bodybuilder.

Joan Lopez 01.jpg

Women's Bodybuilding Overall Champion-Joan Lopez.jpg

Default Photos when FBBs were UNDER 40 don't count!

Marissa was great - BIG, beautiful, buff, balanced, potential Ms O, but her last contest was the 1990 Extravaganza, when she was in her 20s.

The shots of Carla Haug are from the time of the 2000 USA, when she was in her best shape ever, but I doubt she was over 40 then.
    FBBs have curves in places where other women don't even have places.

One of the hottest FBB women ever, Marissa Brown, is 40 or over. If you don't believe me, just ask me.

Marissa Brown is one of my all time favorites and she was 20-21 in the pics.

There pictures of Marissa were taken in 1987 at the Emerald Cup where she placed #1 in the heavyweight division and was the over-all winner of that competition in 1987. This makes her right at 40 or 41 and I bet still looks fabulous.

http://emeraldcup.twixpix.com/WB/028/WayBack-G28a.html

There pictures of Marissa were taken in 1987 at the Emerald Cup where she placed #1 in the heavyweight division and was the over-all winner of that competition in 1987. This makes her right at 40 or 41 and I bet still looks fabulous.

http://emeraldcup.twixpix.com/WB/028/WayBack-G28a.html
    40 or 41 now, but 20 or 21 circa the time the pictures were taken.... i'm sure she will look good. Even though 20 years may have past, I don't think i'd like to think of myself as "old". Though I wish we had current pics of Marissa. Marissa,Nikki Fuller,Tazzie Cololmb, the Late Sheeley Beattie,Tonya Knight,Melissa Coates are all in the same age range. Give or take a few years.

Default The thread is NOT named

"Hottest pics of Twenty- or Thirty- something FBBs who now are over 40."

The point of the thread is to give props to women over 40 who train hard
    and still look fantastically hott at ages when many women and men are past their physical prime.

Mark1000: "

"Hottest pics of Twenty- or Thirty- something FBBs who now are over 40."

The point of the thread is to give props to women over 40 who train hard
    and still look fantastically hott at ages when many women and men are past their physical prime.
    Posting these pictures doesn't mark the beginning of the end of the world does it? Why can't we bend the rules,every once in a while, to aknowledge someone like Marissa who has no current pictures to represent her?
    Last edited by bobt; April 26th, 2008 at 08:05 AM.

Tazzie Colomb coming up Ibar. This is a woman with an incredible physique. These were taken at the Europa Super Show in 2007. She placed #1 in her class which is heavyweight.

Tazzie Colomb coming up Ibar. This is a woman with an incredible physique.
    A great rear shoulder & delt shot of Tazzie, bobt! She has come along way, a very sexy & powerful looking woman ...didn't realize she was 40+ but that's a bonus ...keep those sexy mature photos coming, people!
    Last edited by Amazon Lover; April 26th, 2008 at 04:27 PM.

Default Gerri Deach!

Hard to believe that one of the hottest of all wasn't mentioned yet

http://www.gerrideach-davis.com

http://amg-lite.com/gerri_deach/

According to WPW, gerri is also astoundngly strong.

Default More Gerri Deach

We met Gerri a couple of years ago and had have already posted her first photo/video session (WPW Video 611 session) when she was in ripped contest shape, and here we got Gerri in her very strong off-season shape at 5'4" 160 pounds, and was able to do some gymwork with her for the first time. She was very strong in the gym- a great chinner and very strong for curls (a near bodyweight curl of 150 pounds), and she did reps with 1200 pounds on the leg press like it was nothing- all this at 45 years of age!!
    -- WPW.net, photo/video session #639

I like this shot from WPW-V658:

http://www.wpw.net/

I KNOW these pictures are of her when she was in her twenties but there are no current pictures of her now. This is all I had.
    Posting these pictures doesn't mark the beginning of the end of the world does it? Why can't we bend the rules,every once in a while, to aknowledge someone like Marissa who has no current pictures to represent her?
    I started a thread called Hottest/Greatest FBBs of the 1980s
    http://www.ftppv.com/ftvideo/showthread.php?t=3285

I will start with this shot of uncrowned Ms O Ellen Van Maris

posted earlier on this thread - thanks so much, even though off-topic!

You can come back with Marissa shots, I will find some of Tommie Moreau, everyone can join in, and we'll all be happy!

Then we can start another please come back thread for favorite FBBs retired more recently - some of mine are Tina Lockwood, Nikki Fuller, Michele Maroldo, Renee ONeill, and Lesa Lewis.
    Last edited by mark000; April 27th, 2008 at 07:22 PM.

Smile Beautiful Sherry Smith - IFBB Pro

She is so nice and beautiful!!

Sherry Smith - IFBB Pro http://www.SherrySmith-FBB.com

Rosemary Jennings just turned forty five in April and is one of the hottest female bodybuilders around and one of the hottest ever. Talk female bodybuilder muscle getting harder, sexier and better as they grow older, Rosemary is a living example of this. I would put her up there with Lisa Aukland, Vicki Nixon and a few of the others.These pictures are from some of her past competitions. A very hot chick!

Last edited by bobt; May 21st, 2008 at 07:14 AM.

Rosemary Jennings just turned forty five
    excellent pix, bobt ...any 50+ out there that are still active? Keep 'em coming people!

Smile Over 40 list

I can't remember everyone that is over 40, but I'll put a few name out for consideration for hottest over 40 female bb'er.

In no certain order:
    1) Annie Rivieccio- for sure
    2) Lisa Aukland
    3) Dayana Cadeau- yes, she is 40.
    4) Cathy LeFrancois- not sure if she is 40+, but if she is then she would be at the absolute top of the list.
    5) Yaxeni
    6) Denise Masino- for sure

*Honorable mention to Diana Dennis, who is in her mid 50's and looks completely amazing
    "So much style without substance,
    So much stuff without style.- Neil Peart

caljoe: 4) Cathy LeFrancois- not sure if she is 40+, but if she is then she would be at the absolute top of the list.
    Posted Cathy in the wrong tread caljoe and reposted her in the right one. She was born in 1971 making her only 37 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by CalJoe View Post
    3) Dayana Cadeau- yes, she is 40.
    great another hottie to add to this thread!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Amazon Lover; May 21st, 2008 at 09:04 PM.

Dayana has a great body along with an awesome per of legs!

Last edited by Amazon Lover; May 21st, 2008 at 09:05 PM.

40 is no age for a FBB. Too many to chose from IMO. In fact, many seem to reach their all-time best physique when they are way over 30. Building muscles takes time.

More interestingly, who's the hottest 50+ FBB? That should narrow down the field.

Not sure about the age of Lisa Aukland, but she together with Trudy Ireland are sooo impressive.

Pexplease: "More interestingly, who's the hottest 50+ FBB? That should narrow down the field."
    Janet Guenther is over 50 years of age and took first place in the Vancouver USA Competitions in 2008 for women over 50, first place for over 50 in the Emerald Cup Competitions in 2007 and first place in the Washington Ironman Competitions in 2007. At over 50 she's a very hot sexy babe.

Last edited by bobt; May 23rd, 2008 at 01:56 PM.

Michelle Brent, born in 1957, has be the hottest of over-50 Female Bodybuilder on planet Earth. I would include her as one of the best in any age group. Her sexiness and rock-hard muscularity really jump out at you. One of the all time best.

More Michelle Brent. Michele really has that crazy rock-hard, curvaceous look going for her.

Last edited by bobt; May 23rd, 2008 at 01:57 PM.