Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Nixon - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Beyond the Pain, reviewed by IFBB Pro Heather Armbrust..............

I recently purchased Vicki's new documentary on her life as a pro bodybuilder for my gym and my own curiosity. I first was intrigued to see what Vicki had in store for her fans since I had met her over a year ago and thought 'there is no way this woman has any bones or drama, she's just too good and nice.' I was honestly surprised and very taken with her story. I myself being able to relate to many of her struggles. The look at her marriage is wonderfully embracing. Vicki just goes to show that you can accomplish anything and excuses are just excuses. I think this is a very worth while look into the real life of a real professional. Well done Vicki. I applaud you on your honestly and your willingness to let us into your life for a peek at what it takes to be on top in a very difficult sport.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Default Vicki Nixon Ifbb Pro

I just wanted to thank Heather once again for taking the time out to review my DVD!! Best of Luck to you in the OLYMPIA girl!!!!
    Hugs

Vicki Nixon attended the Tampa Pro and took some pics.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=2538

Hey Vicki
    I just wanted to say HI and thank you for the support. I hope to represent the LWs well next weekend at the NAs!

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Hey Vicki
    I just wanted to say HI and thank you for the support. I hope to represent the LWs well next weekend at the NAs!

Go Lori! Riiipitup babaaay!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

GO GIRL!! U will Always represent us little girls with class and set the stage on fire with your HOT body girl!! Best of LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Hey Vicki

Good luck next weekend Lori and will be cheering for you!!
    "Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

How have you been doing Vicki? Haven't heard from you in a while and are you and hubby going to the North Americans Competitions? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

Pro Bodybuilder Klaudia Larson reviews Vicki's DVD, Beyond The Pain................

HEY VICKI my sweet friend!! You know what..!!?? I watched your DVD the other night.. "BEYOND PAIN"
    FINALLY I had a chance to sit down for a while to see it... Ive been dying to see it since I got back home..but had no time until now.

I just have one word:

WOW!!!!!

I LOVED IT VICKI!!!
    I can truly recommend EVERYONE to get a copy and see it!!
    It was sooo PROFESSIONALLY made!! And very informative and personal and in depth!! Simply AWESOME!! Also made you start thinking of what is really important in life....! And it truly showed what its really like to live the life of a Pro BB! All the various struggles we face in everyday life.. Things that doesnt always show on the outside when we´re standing there onstage.....
    THANK YOU VICKI! For a GREAT DVD!!!

Even my boyfriend LOVED it! I can reveal he wasnt all that interested at first.. when I said I was goin to watch it.. I guess he thought it would be "just another workout video"...but after a few minutes he was HOOKED!!
    And he said to me afterwards he really, really enjoyed it! He LOVES the fact it was done as a documentary!
    http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthre...7906#post97906

DOING GREAT BOB!
    Busy with clients..i have been blessed to have been traveling with a few clients and friends here and there to their shows! Just came back from 5 days in Tampa where I helped Klaudia Larson with her contest there..now shes going to be in the OLYMPIA, so I will be going to that for the first time ever!!! Vegas will never be the same! LOL!
    Shes doing very well this yr! She took 2nd in Tampa Pro and 3rd in the Dallas Europa~~!! I am so proud of her!

Busy , and happy here ..thanks for asking!!! How have u been?
    Hugs

Klaudia was GORGEOUS in the pictures I saw of her in the Tampa Pro and hope she wins big in the OLYMPIA competitions. When will that take place Vicki? Are you going to the North Americans also?
    Glad to hear your doing O.K. I'm facing what you went through.......KNEE SURGERY! YEUUUK!!!: Might have it done within the next month. Take care of yourself Vicki and hope your doing well with your surgery.
    Last edited by bobt; August 27th, 2008 at 09:15 PM.

Vicki took a few pics at the Atlantic City Pro...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthre...257#post109257

Vicki Nixon attended the Olympia. She took a few pics...........

CLICK HERE

Nice Pics by Vicky.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Default Vicki Nixon IFBB Pro BB

I had a great tiem at the OLYMPIA...at least at the show & expo..the rest of the weekend was a let down...long story.

My friend Tracey Greenwood placed 2nd in the fitness!! Way to go T!!

It was great to see Dexter win the Mens!!! He was due!! Well deserved!!

Very sad we lost Steve Stone that weekend, he was an awesome man to many of us and will be missed so much!
    Thanks for posting the pics Sioux!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildangel View Post
    the rest of the weekend was a let down...long story.
    Sorry to read that Vicki.

Default Vicki "Vixen" Nixon Pro BB

No biggy Sioux..now that i home and recovered...its ALL behind me now
    Hope everyone here is doing well!! Fall is my favorite time of the year! Leaves are turning and the days are sunny and in the 70's here in NJ...sleeping weather at night is PERFECT!!!
    Peace and Love

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND BRIAN, VICKI !!!!

Hope things are going well for you and Brian and was curious as to how things are going with the young woman that you two were trying to get into Figure?
    Here are some hot and very beautiful pictures of you taken by James.

Last edited by bobt; November 18th, 2008 at 10:25 PM.

HEY there! Thank you SO much for posting those pics James took!! That was my very first shoot with James as a pro

Our little Jen whom we were blessed to have met and helped do her first figure show was diagnosed with breast cancer as u know and right after she had finished her chemo, we found out the cancer went to her brain. Long story short..this wonderful lady and friend has been through more than any one person should ever go thru..let alone at only 26 yrs old!! She has stage 4 brain cancer and just went thru 15 rounds of total brain radiation..now its just wait and wait some more for the results...Jan. 8th we will know what the CAT scan shows. THANK U for asking about her..shes our ANGEL here on earth.

Brian and I are fine and looking forward to the Holidays Best wishes to you and yours sweet man!!!
    xoxooxox

She has stage 4 brain cancer and just went thru 15 rounds of total brain radiation..now its just wait and wait some more for the results...Jan. 8th we will know what the CAT scan shows.
    That's not good to hear, I hope all goes well and that there is a cure ...my thoughts are with you & your friend, Vicki!!

Default Vicki Nixon Ifbb Pro Bb

Thank you SO much for your thoughts and Prayers!!!!

HEY there! Thank you SO much for posting those pics James took!! That was my very first shoot with James as a pro

Our little Jen whom we were blessed to have met and helped do her first figure show was diagnosed with breast cancer as u know and right after she had finished her chemo, we found out the cancer went to her brain. Long story short..this wonderful lady and friend has been through more than any one person should ever go thru..let alone at only 26 yrs old!! She has stage 4 brain cancer and just went thru 15 rounds of total brain radiation..now its just wait and wait some more for the results...Jan. 8th we will know what the CAT scan shows. THANK U for asking about her..shes our ANGEL here on earth.

Brian and I are fine and looking forward to the Holidays Best wishes to you and yours sweet man!!!
    xoxooxox
    Medicine has made great strides in research, even in the last ten years and I bet she makes a full recovery. Nobody her age should have to go through something like this but, then again, life's not fair. It just isn't. I'm betting that she pulls through this ordeal and she's so damned lucky that she has you and Brian on her side. My prayers are certainly with her.
    Are you going to the 'Nationals" or just staying home? I have never been to a competition and would think that it would be an absolute blast to go to one. The next time one hits the Pacific N.W. I'm going for sure.
    The three of you have a great Thanksgiving, Vicki, and since you don't have a competition to worry about I hope you to party it up and have a great time!!!
    Last edited by bobt; December 5th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

Default Vicki Nixon Ifbb Pro Bb

Thank you sweet Bob!
    Jen is coming over to our house SAT. to spend some down time with us and visit with our dogs, she loves dogs

Staying home..no more shows for me this year, I flew out to 2 Pro shows and went to the Pro AC show here in Sept. and I also went to 4 other NPC shows in NY this yr. I am burned out on shows right now.

U Must go to a show!!!!!
    Happy Holidays to you my dear!
    xoxox

Wild Angel

By Gina Fata

Vicki Nixon started competing in bodybuilding in 1985 and fell head over heels for the sport and soon thereafter her husband Brian as well. Vicki is not only an accomplished bodybuilder, but overcame many personal obstacles along the way to her successful career. As the saying goes “behind every grey cloud is a silver lining.” Vicki Nixon saw that silver lining throughout her whole career, which took her to the very top – an IFBB professional bodybuilder! After competing for 20 years, Vicki earned her pro card at the NPC’s Team Universe in 2004. Vicki is not only a professional, but a truly genuine person inside and out. I had a great time designing this interview for Vicki, because I wanted people to see what a great person she really is on and off the stage..........................

CLICK HERE

Default I love her effotrts.

Vicky Nixon is a superwoman!!
    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg