Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anne Freitas (you're not ready for this...amazing body)

Default Anne Freitas (you're not ready for this...amazing body)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Anne_Freitas/1277618604

anybody have more pics/info on her?

I've heard of her and I love her amazing quads.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by ibarramedia View Post
    I've heard of her and I love her amazing quads.

they're absurdly huge, to the point of hanging down over her knees almost. So much beef in her quads...how does she find pants?

Any ripped / contest shots of Anne?

You were right - I WASN'T quite ready. Thank you for those pictures.

holy **** shes smoking give me more.

WOW!! INSANE body. Thanks for posting the clips and the Youtube link.
    FitGems Nation Official Website

Anne and her Mother.

Anne and her Daughter.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

I love her quads. Awesome development.

Rocky Balboa

Nice Bon Bon.

Rocky Balboa

12. Default

That an insane set of muscles, definitely mirrors her hard work...
    Body Building

Skinny Guy Workout Plan - Body Building Made Simple

Love those Quads, they really stick out ...a great all over body as well. Congratulations, Anne
    Last edited by Amazon Lover; August 25th, 2008 at 05:32 AM.

Her implants are ludicrously large. Reduction necessary.

Default more pics of anne

a couple of pics of this gorgeous woman also antone no who these two girls are?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I believe this is Paulin Nordin.

Rocky Balboa

The other one is Stephanie Cubellis

Rocky Balboa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Mni1l3V4g

Here is Anne Freitas training her quads.

Rocky Balboa

Big and full offseason to Ripped to shreds in contest condition.

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by ibarramedia View Post
    Big and full offseason to Ripped to shreds in contest condition.
    Great legs, we need to see more of her!!

http://www.ftppv.com/ftvideo/showthread.php?t=4088

Go to this thread as well as the top 40 legs thread and you will see a lot of her.

Rocky Balboa