Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pretty Face

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    oooooooooooooooooooooooo...Jennifer!
    I'll second that.

I should have my head examined for not being front and center with a gal who posts here quite regularly and is a smokin hot redhead!! oooooooooooooooooooooooo...Jennifer!
    I'm also slapping my head in the forehead over Jennifer (who you posted) and Jody May (who you also posted) AND Lisa Bickels.

I don't normally fall for the cheerleader/beach bunny look but lawd-hav-mussy Lisa is adorable!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

There are many, many pretty faces in female physique competition. Doesn't matter if it's BB, fitness, figure, what have you. I always get a chuckle from people who think any level of muscularity = manliness.

Anyhoo, I don't see Mavi Gioia in this thread yet -- let me be the first to post her pic:

Man, Im a sucker for beautiful brown eyes...simply gorgeous!

Man, Im a sucker for beautiful brown eyes...simply gorgeous!
    I had a great pic of another brown-eyed beauty, Oksana Grishina, up in this thread, but the link was broken somehow. Gotta repost that.

Debbie Bramwell is most certainly one of the most attractive bodybuilders around.

"Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Debbie Bramwell is most certainly one of the most attractive bodybuilders around.
    good on 'ya bobt ...that second one is a contender for the Ab section, here's a close-up of Ms Sex-apeal!

Late 90's cutie, Pavla Brantalova

I want one each of those pics, all autographed...please!!

You guys are hitting homeruns with your selections. Keep it up. Two thumbs up from me.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

It is harder finding head shots of these lovely ladies here.....
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Sweet Kristy!

Last edited by winger; May 20th, 2009 at 03:27 PM.

Good lord Winger! Do you have every single one of Kristy's pics?

Rocky Balboa

I got most every one that I know of....I'm somewhat kookoo for Kristy! Pretty pathetic, huh?
    Last edited by winger; May 20th, 2009 at 09:08 PM.

Hey Winger, does Kristy know that you are one of her big fans? Do you ever speak to her? What are her plans to return to the bodybuilding spotlight?

Well, she knows I started a Yahoo club for her but as of yet has not commented on it. I have spoken to her via email a few times but do not try to contact her too often. Yes, I am a huge fan and do admit being somewhat smitten with her, but I don't want to creep her out by constantly writing etc, I think Im sane enough to know that I can only worship from afar and am content to view her pics and videos and wish her well when the opportunity arises.

The last email I had from her a couple of months back pretty much stated that her #1 priority was her job as a research scientist. She also stated that she no longer does photo shoots and is not really interested in maintaining her website, in fact she discourages people from joining. She still works out and was hoping to do the NY Pro show but could not make the time. She did mention Atlantic City later this summer/early fall but who knows if that will happen. It kind of stinks that I dident really get on the Kristy bandwagon until very late and I guess its a real possibility that I may never get the chance to see her compete live and actually meet her post show. Oh well, as long as she is healthy and happy.

It seems that many times when one gets her pro card many times she fades away. Who has seen Lora Ottenad lately?
    Last edited by winger; May 21st, 2009 at 08:07 AM.

Lisa Bickels

Dayana Cadeau..

Vicki Nixon..

Helle Nielsen.

Julie Lohre..

"Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

look great

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Dayana Cadeau..

Vicki Nixon..

Helle Nielsen.

Julie Lohre..

I hope Julie is fully recovered from her injury.

Rocky Balboa

Lynn McCrossion (retired).

Okay, I was supposed to come back with pics of Oksana Grishina. Let me try again:

Quote Originally Posted by dalberton View Post
    Okay, I was supposed to come back with pics of Oksana Grishina. Let me try again:
    the second on is very nice!

Heather Armbrust!
    Last edited by Amazon Lover; June 15th, 2009 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Lover View Post
    the second on is very nice!

Heather Armbrust!

Do you have a full body shot of Heather? Or is it the actual shot?

Rocky Balboa