Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Fbb Pecs

Default The Best Fbb Pecs

What's up fellas, I'm new 2 tha site... I really love pecs, I love rock hard chests with no breast tissue watsoeva, do u think u can help me out by posting pics of fbbs with flat rock hard pecs (no implants just pure muscle) THANKS

Default Pavla Brantalova

Nice, let's get this thing goin, please post as many pics as possible, I would like 2 see some kim perez, colette guimond, mary lynne McKenzie, nancy lewis, renne toney annie riveccio, cornelia brandt rosemary jennings (b4 implants) ilze meyer, rebekah kresila, monique hayes, and any others that have pecs of PURE MUSCLE

Default rosemary jennings

This is an example of gorgeous perfection

http://emob741.photobucket.com/album...ilders10-1.jpg

MaryLynne MacKenzie

Her popping pecs
    mlm.007b.jpg
    mlm.025b.jpg
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
    Ronald Reagan

Bettina has striated pecs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pavla Brantalova was a great young competitor.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Default Pavla Brantalova

Where are you ???
    Pavla 013.JPG

She retired, got married and either lives in California or Oregon. I forget.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Still lookin for more pics of pecs, PLEASSE HELP.... post as many pics of as many fbbs as possible... THANKS

I'm not a huge fan of ripped female (flat) chest but any workout is good, it's a hard job for anyone to get fit, strong ...and sexy Keep up the superb work ladies!
    Last edited by Amazon Lover; August 1st, 2009 at 02:39 PM.

Christine Enval

K-Hawk rocks!

Cmon guys let's get more pics in this thread, pecs are GREAT... can some1 please post a pic of a topless flat chested fbb with a rock solid chest thanks

A couple more:

Colette Guimond
    13233798.jpg
    GC6.jpg
    Last edited by The Jackal; January 10th, 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: requested to
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
    Ronald Reagan

Colette Guimond has great pecs.

Rocky Balboa

Smile

GREAT shots.
    Why would any FBB want to ruin their great looking pecs with implants?
    To me they distract from all their hard work and preparation.
    Since they are not real and the muscles are, some of the ladies should see how they look on a hard body especially the huge bumpers some of them buy.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniel View Post
    GREAT shots.
    Why would any FBB want to ruin their great looking pecs with implants?
    To me they distract from all their hard work and preparation.
    Since they are not real and the muscles are, some of the ladies should see how they look on a hard body especially the huge bumpers some of them buy.
    I agree

Colettes chest is so amazing and massive, I would love 2 see more... does any1 else have any amazing pec shots... PLEASE POST

Pecs and glutes over T&A... LET'S GO

Here are some nice fatless pec shots from Repetrope. The first is Dianne Solomons, the others are not identified.

The second one is Annie Rivieccio.

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by fbb luva View Post
    What's up fellas, I'm new 2 tha site... I really love pecs, I love rock hard chests with no breast tissue watsoeva, do u think u can help me out by posting pics of fbbs with flat rock hard pecs (no implants just pure muscle) THANKS

Cinder blocks for pecs

Here's a clip of Rene Toney she's a monster, I mean that in a good way.

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...72656c61746564
    Ronald Reagan

Nikki Fuller. Ridiculously sexy in my book.

Collette, from I session I had in 2002 - Pecs like bricks:

Mikki has the best implanted chest.

Rocky Balboa