Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Best Fbb Pecs

Default some more "natural" pecs ...

... the way (not only) the fbb luva likes them ...

one aspect i noticed. on all three pics dena wears a contest bra that does not fit tight to her pecs. the "cup-shaped" bra somehow tries to pretend more lower chest size. having such excellent pecs she should have used a soft and tight fitting bra. some athletes use a mild glue to make it fit and show the muscles underneath (as much as is comform to the rules).

I like her vampire shot.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

wats good fellas its been a while but im back, lets get this thread up and runnin again

heres a GREAT pic of Kim Perez, her pecs are simply tha best imo, she is extremely SEXXXY and has a BANGIN body and GORGEOUS face 2 match
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bettina's pecs are awesome

Love this shot of gorgeous and fatless Antoinette Thompson (aka Toni Norman) sporting a deep-cut left pec with a huge vein running from clean across the muscle:

Other hot pec shots ... love seeing all those fibers pulling against her sternum under her Saran-wrap skin:

Posted this in the vascularity thread, but it belongs here, too. Diana Stanback had rock-hard pecs even when she was competing in figure. Look at the pec shreds now that she's in FBB and can condition the bodyfat and water out from under her skin:

Quote Originally Posted by dalberton View Post
    Posted this in the vascularity thread, but it belongs here, too. Diana Stanback had rock-hard pecs even when she was competing in figure. Look at the pec shreds now that she's in FBB and can condition the bodyfat and water out from under her skin:
    .... this would fit in the manicures thread as well. absolutely gorgous frenchnails ... accompanying her shredded shoulders, pecs and traps

Love this shot of gorgeous and fatless Antoinette Thompson (aka Toni Norman) sporting a deep-cut left pec with a huge vein running from clean across the muscle:

Other hot pec shots ... love seeing all those fibers pulling against her sternum under her Saran-wrap skin:
    i have never seen her in such a vascular condition. she improved immensely since i used to know her as toni norman. i must have missed the change in names :-)

in addition to the dalberton mentioning the pec vein i have to mention the biceps veins (left and right) in the third pec. i cannot imagine less water and fat under the skin.

Julia Korfhage's insane pecs from the 2006 Nationals. Best viewed at 200% zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by femuscleadmirer View Post
    i have never seen her in such a vascular condition. she improved immensely since i used to know her as toni norman. i must have missed the change in names :-)

in addition to the dalberton mentioning the pec vein i have to mention the biceps veins (left and right) in the third pec. i cannot imagine less water and fat under the skin.
    Yeah, she has a really beautiful physique. Really nice long lines, and nice full muscle bellies in her upper body. I like the dryness of her arms & shoulders, too ... lots of subtle muscle separation and smaller "tributary" veins adding great detail.

that pic is from the 2009 npc usa. tha woman is unknown to me, though her face reminds me a bit of jody may.

the pec striations is about the only vascular part of her body. well chosen pose.

Yeah, she has a really beautiful physique. Really nice long lines, and nice full muscle bellies in her upper body. I like the dryness of her arms & shoulders, too ... lots of subtle muscle separation and smaller "tributary" veins adding great detail.
    smaller tributary veins ... how about the one in pic 1 "connecting" the right lat and the right pec muscle. or the tiny veins above the prominent pec vein, same pic.

Quote Originally Posted by femuscleadmirer View Post
    that pic is from the 2009 npc usa. tha woman is unknown to me, though her face reminds me a bit of jody may.

the pec striations is about the only vascular part of her body. well chosen pose.

... replying to my own reply ... :-)

i just stumbled across angela robertson, that's who she is. and i found another great pec shot from the 2009 npc nats. i really like the overall symmetry of this pose. excellent shape and size of pecs, traps and shoulders. not to forget the striations of the pec muscles.

OMG... THIS IS THA SEXIEST VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sexymusclegirls.com/bodyb...nee-toney.html

I don't mind the ripped and shredded look that some of these competitors have, but I have to say I am more of a fan of pecs with greater mass. I think it looks better, stonger.

But that's just my opinion.
    It's all about mass.

Melissa Dettwiller

Dena Westerfield is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. She's smart and pretty.
    It's all about mass.

Dee Harvick is not as big as my usual favs, but I like the way she's built.
    It's all about mass.

Annie's been here before, but she deserves mention for this shot (did someone say no breast tissue whatsoever?)

Quote Originally Posted by stra1742 View Post
    Annie's been here before, but she deserves mention for this shot (did someone say no breast tissue whatsoever?)
    That is so hot. Seriously.
    It's all about mass.

Glad 2 see this thread is up and runnin again... Annie looks amazing in that pic btw... Nothing better then flat rock hard massive manly pecs

Quote Originally Posted by fbb luva View Post
    here are some extremely sexy pics of roxanne edwards... she is absolutely amazing... so gorgeous
    Roxane Edwards has the most amazing pec muscles, unspoilt by breast implants and an amazing body too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6u24...eature=related
    Last edited by TheBreaker02; March 6th, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

The massive and sexy pecs of Dr. Dena!

Winger, great shot of Dena. Her physique doesn't get anywhere near enough attention. Her pecs and delts are a thing of beauty. She is capable of startling hardness, too, though she doesn't photograph super-dry very often.