Thread: Female Muscle imagination for morphs,animation,gifs,etc.

Default Female Muscle imagination for morphs,animation,gifs,etc.

Post your morphed pictures, Animation,Gifs and other altered images here.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

This's an morph
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Other morph
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Keep the those morphed breasts coming

Here's my HOT, HOT, HOT animation. More coning soon. Hit the refresh button to animate it again.

"Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

Casandra Floyd and Friend.

"Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

Is that Joanna Thomas?
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by ibarramedia View Post
    Is that Joanna Thomas?
    I'm not sure. It looks like it could be her. I will try and find out.

Those two female hunks, Heather Armbrust and Yaxeni Oriquen.

Last edited by bobt; October 30th, 2009 at 07:15 AM.

Ruthie Lucchesi....

I've never contributed anything to Forums in the way of Morphs and Animations and now I'm finding it fun to do.

Last edited by bobt; October 30th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.

I'm glad you do Bobt. I will be posting a lot of pics here soon.

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Ruthie Lucchesi....

I've never contributed anything to Forums in the way of Morphs and Animations and now I'm finding it fun to do.
    great shot, more morphed boobs!

This isn't a morph but here is Denise Rutkowski and her awesome arms anyway.......well one arm anyway.
    Pretty astounding if you ask me. Denise apparently is one woman who doesn't need any morphing.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...67435DGcCfaj5#
    Last edited by bobt; November 12th, 2009 at 10:25 AM.

This picture clearly fits under the construction worker's catagory "Ain't my job"

Default Female Muscle imagination for morphsanimationgifsetc

that helmet looks freakin awesome :O but i cant buy at the moment, i dont have any income right now.

Arnold gets pwned by Sarah Palin. Courtesy of my buddy Condorman.

Rocky Balboa

GOOG ONE Ibarra!!!!

Thanks but I did not make it originally.

Rocky Balboa

Interesting YouTube, unrelated to bodybuilding, involving mid-air plane crashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOir7CapKqw&feature=fvw
    Last edited by bobt; December 15th, 2009 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Interesting YouTube, unrelated to bodybuilding, involving mid-air plane crashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOir7CapKqw&feature=fvw

Very interesting video clip but it would have been better as a stand a lone new thread in the general section as it is really random. Interesting but off topic imho.

Rocky Balboa

I'd vote for her regardless, but if she looked like that as President, I'd find away to vote for her twice! lol

Sarah Palin, the muscle we need in Washington!!

Hey I could be a spin doctor hehe.

BTW who's body is that on Sarah?
    I'm Watching the Kristy Hawkins Show

Quote Originally Posted by FBBfanMan View Post
    BTW who's body is that on Sarah?
    If your talking about the large shot, I mentioned it in another thread. It is Lisa Auckland!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Lover View Post
    If your talking about the large shot, I mentioned it in another thread. It is Lisa Auckland!

Parts of Nicole's and a little of Klaudia's neck too with Lisa's legs.

Rocky Balboa

Default Female Muscle imagination for morphsanimationgifsetc

omg thats gorgeous Although im sure its a little late to make it for Halloween, I would DEFINITELY be willing to buy it sooner or later I think in the picture I saw you had a Thomas helmet too?