Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBB Feet

Default FBB Feet

I saw someone had asked about this thread, and since this is something that I take a keen interest in, I'll try to start it. To kick things off, here's Joanna Thomas, right here from this site:

Emery Miller

Wanda Moore

Milamar Sarcev

Christine Moore

Lena Sanchez

Irene Andersen
    "Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

I have not seen Milamar Sarcev pics in a while. Thanks for posting them.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by ibarramedia View Post
    I have not seen Milamar Sarcev pics in a while. Thanks for posting them.
    Phillipino women have a natural beauty to them. Milamar has it in spades.

"Having to read a footnote resembles having to go downstairs to answer the door while in the midst of making love." Noel Coward

Default From an amateur contest...

I love when the competitor's bare foot is such a prominent part of the pose:

http://www.femuscle.org/galleries/08...8ECTOC0392.jpg

Default Mandatory Abdominal/Thigh Pose

The heel-on-the-floor, toes-in-the-air style of the abdominal/thigh pose is beautiful. I'm told that it's not frequently done because the toes-on-the-floor style shows better definition. Too bad for us if that's the case.

http://www.femuscle.org/galleries/09...PCMD09_255.jpg

Default Fitness Feet

While I am well aware that this is an "FBB" thread, I am reminded of a brief interlude in fitness contests in which the competitors were barefoot. This is how fitness should be, in my opinion.

http://tour.ftvideo.com/view.php?i=c...t=7&l=3793&s=6

That's a good Kristy Picture.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Phillipino women have a natural beauty to them. Milamar has it in spades.
    I love clear photos like this, bobt. They make you think you could reach out and touch ...keep 'em coming, people!

Beautiful shot of Kristy Hawkins - that's what we're looking for on this board!

nice musclefeet.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gigi611975; December 21st, 2009 at 12:13 PM.

Excellent post by dalberton on the "Top 40 Greatest Legs..." board, but Tazzie's feet deserved some time here also. Love the toe ring.

Here's Marnie Power. I love the way the FemFlex website describes this video: "...and yes, she really does work out in her bare feet!" Can't argue with the pecs, either.

Wow, Megan Abshire!

Default Beautiful Barefoot Kristy

Some more of the amazing Kristy

And still another!

and one more to boot!

Nice shots.

Rocky Balboa

Facially, at least, Susanne Niederhauser reminds me of a girl I dated in college, so I think that's why I've always been drawn to her. Cute toes in this pic.

Klaudia Larson - barefoot and with those lovely split-peak biceps!

Nice feet. Even better peaks.

Rocky Balboa

Default Amanda Dunbar

Nice thing about this pic is the bonus of Kristy Hawkins in the background (although we've caught her crunching her toes). Amanda has cute feet.

Talking At least!

At least someone heard my voice claiming for the feet thread again! wow, must agree tha is a beautiful fem BB bodypart, so here is my contribution, enjoy!!

Oh, to be Debi's pre-contest pedicurist, decorating those lovely toes...