Thread: Heather Pedigo 19" biceps

Default Heather Pedigo 19" biceps

Hi Gene and James

I saw the battle of the biceps clips and was completely blown away by Heather, both her overall size and the 19" bicep measurement made at the contest.

Did you guys get a chance to shoot with her and verify this stat?

Thanx

Jason256

The guy measured it and that's what she said. She was offseason there and pumped up after the bicep challenge, so it is true.

Hi James

Thanx. Heather is truly amazing (this is causing a huge debate on some other boards).

Any chance for a few candid photos at the expo of her (or even better some off season posing?)?

Thanx again

jason256

Quote Originally Posted by jason256
    (this is causing a huge debate on some other boards).
    yeah, i saw this you said: "PS - unless James and Genex come through big time the schmo-togs really missed out on this one. Unfortunately on the skinny figure chicks they spend all their time chasing around the only 19" measurement is there boob circumference"

why are you busting our balls on that? We shoot FBB's, fitness and figure. Look at the updates in FTV news. There is a mix of different types of models in there. Also, truth be told there REALLY is not as many FBB's as there used to be. Local shows have pretty much done away with open weight classes as there just are not enough competitors.. I love FBB's, but there arent as many as there used to be. Why is that? I dunno but i'm sure it would be a popular thread if you started it.

Heather is pretty self concious about her appearence and does not like to shoot if she is not in top shape. She asked me not to use any of the shots I did with her at the Arnolds earlier this year. Of course I complied. I wont post any pictures if the model is not happy with the shots.

As for people doubting she has 19" arms. Roland measured it, he said 19 inches. End of story.
    Last edited by James; October 21st, 2005 at 05:12 PM.

Hi James

I thought you only hung out on this forum!

Jason256

PS - Anyway if you noticed I excepted you and Genex as well as Tre from my
    generalization.

PSPS - Also note the 'name' of the other forum I posted this on. On every half way serious forum, including this one, I have always gone out of my way to complement you guys (and Tre) for the great work you have done both in photographing and promoting all women with muscle, athletes, figure chicks, fitness chicks, and FBBs included.

PSPSPS- I guess I am going to have to change my 'persona' on that other board if people here actually take seriously what I post there
    Last edited by jason256; October 21st, 2005 at 05:40 PM.

OK, so I checked with Heather on this and here is what she wrote to me:

"welllllll...james...........in reality...my arm is 17 inches not 19 roland must have bad eyes, but I can also tell you the lady next to me didn't have an 18 inch arm either!! even though is was on the fatty side, it still wasn't 18

thanks so much, your the best"

So there you have it. Feel free to pass this on to any other messege boards where this debate is important.

Hi James

Thanx

Most importantly Heather's biceps look great independent of circumference.

Jason256

The great Heather Pedigo is here now.

Very nice picture, thanks ibarramedia!
    Heather does indeed have amazing biceps, and she has lovely eyes too!

Talking

guys i have ot agree....heather is amazingly beautiful....i had the pleasure of meeting her at the kentucky state championships...she was there as a spectator....she towers over my little 5'2"( on a good day ) frame....i think she is 6' or better.....so if her arms are at least 17", it wouldn't suprise me....the thing i like alot about heathers physique, is she is very well proportioned...many tall women have the disadvantage and lack in legs or some other area...not heather....she is very well put together!!! and beautiful to boot!!!