Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

Thread: Melissa D Abs

  1. #1

    Default Melissa D Abs

    Melissa D Abs

    Wow!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan USA
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyu87
    Melissa D Abs

    Wow!
    Wow now that's what Female Bodybuilding's all about, Great Abs/Obliques plus some of the best Symmetry & Proportion out there for sure.

    Melissa Dettwiller is most definitely a very Beautiful Woman indeed.

    Christopher Brown
    cbdetroit

  3. #3

    Default Amanda Dunbar

    I think Amanda D, has the best symmetry, muscle bellies, genetics, lines and abs. Melissa D definately has the two biggest watermellons! by far, wow!

    + Amanda's smile also


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the big easy!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    thanks you guys.....i appreciate you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    __________________
    Hugs,
    Melissa Dettwiller




    Check me out LIVE on web cam at http://ftwebcam.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=melissa



    http://www.MelissaDettwiller.com
    www.BuffdollStudios.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan USA
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyu87
    I think Amanda D, has the best symmetry, muscle bellies, genetics, lines and abs. Melissa D definately has the two biggest watermellons! by far, wow!

    + Amanda's smile also

    I agree with you 100% Dannyu87

    Christopher Brown
    cbdetroit

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan USA
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll
    thanks you guys.....i appreciate you!!!
    And Melissa you are so Beautiful period!!!! I definitely see a pro card coming your way Then the Ms. International & Ms. Olympia titles will soon follow. Major Loving and Props goes to you Buffdoll (Melissa).

    Christopher Brown
    cbdetroit

  7. #7

    Default Amanda Dunbar

    Wow!






  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the big easy!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    amanda IS absolutely gorgeous....all her years of hard work and persistence have def. paid off!
    __________________
    Hugs,
    Melissa Dettwiller




    Check me out LIVE on web cam at http://ftwebcam.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=melissa



    http://www.MelissaDettwiller.com
    www.BuffdollStudios.com

  9. #9

    Default

    Ah ... what a thread. Vascular abs make the world go round, AFAIC.

    Thanks for the pic you posted, buffdoll. Seems you've got "snakey" little vein running up your right oblique a lot of the time ... but I'd never seen a shot of your abs quite as veiny as the one you've posted here. Was that shot fairly soon after competition?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the big easy!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalberton
    Ah ... what a thread. Vascular abs make the world go round, AFAIC.

    Thanks for the pic you posted, buffdoll. Seems you've got "snakey" little vein running up your right oblique a lot of the time ... but I'd never seen a shot of your abs quite as veiny as the one you've posted here. Was that shot fairly soon after competition?
    i think it was the morning after one of my shows.....during a brian moss shoot....i cant remember when exactly---in relation to the show.
    thanks sweetie!!!
    __________________
    Hugs,
    Melissa Dettwiller




    Check me out LIVE on web cam at http://ftwebcam.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=melissa



    http://www.MelissaDettwiller.com
    www.BuffdollStudios.com

  11. #11

    Default Amanda Dunbar

    Check out Amanda's Vein's in her Stomach muscle - She has got vein's running up and down her abs and obliques, very tight and full


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyu87
    Check out Amanda's Vein's in her Stomach muscle - She has got vein's running up and down her abs and obliques, very tight and full
    Check out, indeed. The following pic is the coup de grace (from Amanda's blog):


    (Buffdoll -- sorry that a thread about your abs has so many pictures of Amanda in it.)

  13. #13

    Default

    Try to even it out a little bit. From Melissa's DVD preview on ftvideo.com:


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalberton
    Check out, indeed. The following pic is the coup de grace (from Amanda's blog):


    (Buffdoll -- sorry that a thread about your abs has so many pictures of Amanda in it.)
    That is freaking insane! I LOVE that vascularity!
    www.heathrefoster.com

    www.FitChics.com -- Fitness discussion for women by women - for the novice, enthusiast and competitor

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    173

    Default

    BOTH of these women are incredible.
    www.heathrefoster.com

    www.FitChics.com -- Fitness discussion for women by women - for the novice, enthusiast and competitor

  16. #16

    Default

    god I love vascularity...I can't wait to be precomp again...

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymdiva1222
    god I love vascularity...I can't wait to be precomp again...
    You know what's interesting? A lot of the best vascularity caught on camera seems to occur during immediate post-comp photshoots. After the cheat meal and hydration.

  18. #18

    Default Amanda Dunbar

    Wow! Amanda looks like she is about to explode right out her skin

    She is definately the tighest and fullest girl out there.

    PS - Why you striving for a Melissa look?..huh..Wouldn't you wan't your own look?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan USA
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyu87
    Wow!





    Dannyu87, I'm going to have to admit that Amanda should be Genex's Top Bodybuilder of the Year for 2005 for her hard work, dedication & commitment to the sport. A very positive role model and my Hero, A very Beautiful & Classy Woman.

    Christopher Brown
    cbdetroit

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the big easy!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalberton
    Try to even it out a little bit. From Melissa's DVD preview on ftvideo.com:

    omg...that was a week after my show, lol....i was eating tacos and cookies and olive garden pasta dishes daily, lol. i was bloated as hell there. that, coupled with the rebound of dieting down so hard, supplements, etc....i looked like a beached whale.
    __________________
    Hugs,
    Melissa Dettwiller




    Check me out LIVE on web cam at http://ftwebcam.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=melissa



    http://www.MelissaDettwiller.com
    www.BuffdollStudios.com

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the big easy!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalberton
    Check out, indeed. The following pic is the coup de grace (from Amanda's blog):


    (Buffdoll -- sorry that a thread about your abs has so many pictures of Amanda in it.)

    that is the sexiest damned girl......i swear......
    i love her look.
    __________________
    Hugs,
    Melissa Dettwiller




    Check me out LIVE on web cam at http://ftwebcam.com/page1_3.asp?Performer=melissa



    http://www.MelissaDettwiller.com
    www.BuffdollStudios.com

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyu87
    Wow! Amanda looks like she is about to explode right out her skin

    She is definately the tighest and fullest girl out there.

    PS - Why you striving for a Melissa look?..huh..Wouldn't you wan't your own look?


    hehehe, oh I want my own! I just wouldn't mind achieving an Amanda/Melissa combo...my specialty will be my ghetto booty!

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll
    omg...that was a week after my show, lol....i was eating tacos and cookies and olive garden pasta dishes daily, lol.
    That's all good ... the better to temporarily swell up those knee-weakening veins.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll
    that is the sexiest damned girl......i swear......
    i love her look.
    The black-and-white adds so much contrast. Her vascularity looks ... well ... meteorological. Like a lightning storm.

    Buffdoll -- have you ever had a chance to have B&W shots taken like that? Artistic body part studies would be stunning ... especially if taken post-competition (like the Moss photo above). Judging by the pictures in this thread, your lower abdominal/hip bone area would present startling vascularity in black and white -- smaller veins which get washed out in conventional color pictures would come to the fore. The same would be true of a shot of the veins and striations visible in the deltoids, or the veins of the "pinky" side of the forearms (between the elbow bone and pinky).

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll
    omg...that was a week after my show, lol....i was eating tacos and cookies and olive garden pasta dishes daily, lol. i was bloated as hell there. that, coupled with the rebound of dieting down so hard, supplements, etc....i looked like a beached whale.
    OMG! You have lost your mind!
    www.heathrefoster.com

    www.FitChics.com -- Fitness discussion for women by women - for the novice, enthusiast and competitor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •